FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account not amended by talk talk for fibre 150 data only

Robert Goodridge
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Had fibre 150 data only installed in August but my account details still show the old fast broadband data. I have not had any confirmation of the change either.

Rob G
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Robert Goodridge

You will have to call our future fibre team as I cant locate the account the has been created. 

They will need to investigate this further.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

@Robert Goodridge wrote:

I have inserted the requested information into my profile.

@Robert Goodridge , It doesn't look like it.

You should get a little "person" icon appearing under your avatar in the thread (see mine) when you have information in your profile. Did you make sure you clicked the button to save the changes?

0 Likes

Robert Goodridge
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 7

I have inserted the requested information into my profile.

Rob G
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Robert, 

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
    • Telephone number
    • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks, 
Jo

Robert Goodridge
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

M, Yes I am receiving speeds up to 147mb/s. Have been since the 20th August. The problem is that I have had no confirmation from talk talk of my change in contract and 'my account' still shows fast broadband, telephone calls and TV box. I do not have a landline any more or the TV box. I can see that the monthly charge for December could be £50 but it should be no more than £32. I have actually tried seven times to resolve this issue using both live chat and two telephone calls. Thought I would try the community for some action. Please don't give me the usual response and 'escalate' it up, just sort it.

Rob G
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Morning,

Can I just confirm, are you seeing the faster speeds when you run a speed test?

Thanks

0 Likes