cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Wifi drops out

Dsb66
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 26

Hello

My broadband was upgraded to fibre in January. All was fine until feb/March when the broadband would just drop randomly a couple of times through the day.

I have contacted the live chat a number of times, and the same diagnostics are run. The first couple of times they said there was no problem. Then there was a fault with the fibre provider, today that fault has been resolved. I am currently (again) wasting my mobile data as my WiFi has been off for the last 30 mins.

I am surprised to see so many other people reporting the same issue, it does seem to suggest that something is wrong with the service somewhere.

My question is is there an easier way of logging the issue, rather than giving to slog through the live chat system?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

OK thanks. Can you switch the ONT and router off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Dsb66
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 26

Hi Chris

The first and last lights are lit, the middle two are flickering. On the hub the white light is usually lit, but occasionally it will flash orange. Not often though.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

Thanks, have you noticed if the lights change on the ONT when the connection drops?

Chris

0 Likes

Dsb66
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 26

Hi Chris

Thanks for replying.

I've updated that information.

Thanks

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 26

Hi Dsb66,

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes