cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero problems

dannyhaylett
Team Player
Private Message
Message 26 of 26

Having alot of issue's with my eeros.

I can't seems to get the settings page to work on any pc

I have to adjust settings through a app which i don't have access too.

I want to set up a vpn on my router and can't

I can't use team-viewer its website and software are blocked without my permission 

I'm still getting slow speeds through wireless but not wire.

Please talk talk resolve these issues, my last post went quite and I'm bumping into more problems as I go along

Danny Haylett
0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

Morning,

Would you like us to send a wifi hub instead to see how the connection compares? Just to confirm, do you have VOIP? (just so we know which router to send) If the connection is ok with this router then the eero would then have to be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 26

I concur that acquiring a new router capable of handling the speed is necessary if that is indeed the situation. From my perspective, the discontinuation of the Eero router is imperative due to its inadequate support. I require TalkTalk to address this matter promptly as I am currently paying for a service that I am not receiving in its entirety, which constitutes a breach of our contractual agreement. This issue would be resolved by acquiring an appropriate router supplied by TalkTalk.

Danny Haylett
0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

The eero has limited options for user configurability, none of which are accessible via other than the app. The support team may be able to swap it out for a different router more suited to your requirements. And the last post on your previous topic was from Chris at TalkTalk, to which you did not respond.  

0 Likes

Message 24 of 26

Upon reviewing my post, it indicates that I am the most recent contributor.

----- It appears that my web browser was loading an outdated page and not refreshing. I apologize for the confusion. However, I would like to discuss the new issues I am experiencing with my Eero system.

I require the ability to access my settings without relying on an app, as not everyone possesses a smartphone.

What alternative options do I have to change my password or perform other necessary actions if the process solely relies on a smartphone? This approach seems impractical and not particularly intelligent.

I want to adjust my vpn, dns , disable 2.4ghz ,ports and edit my upnp if needed. This is a standard component included in a regular internet package and is considered customary.
In order to assist a family member with her problems, and to avoid traveling 40 miles, I utilize TeamViewer. However, due to its blockage, I need to modify my DNS settings as a workaround.

Danny Haylett
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 26

Your last topic seems to have gone quiet because you stopped posting. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/Eero-slow-wifi/m-p/2968642

You cannot access the eero via a web browser. 

0 Likes