cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre suddenly not working - Help Appreciated

JDonnelly92
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Been with TalkTalk around a year - service has been pretty great for the most part.

As of around 10:50AM yesterday my connection went down. Network still up and running, but no internet whatsoever.

Spent an hour on the phone to customer support, ran through all troubleshooting steps for the Eero to no avail (restart, reboot and hard reset).

ONT shows lights on the Power, PON and LAN points. Eero app can find the devices fine, but gives an error message about not having an Internet connection. Clicking through for more info it shows that a WAN IP Address can’t be obtained.

Tested with multiple Eeros and Ethernet cables. I am absolutely certain it’s not a problem with the router, but customer support don’t seem to agree.
I’ve even plugged a laptop directly into the ONT via Ethernet and it still failed to get an internet connection.

I have found a few similar posts on here but nobody seems to have posted a solution. Would be really grateful for any help as I work from home and would benefit from this being fixed as quickly as possible.

thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

So that I can locate your account on our system and pick this issue up for you, please can you add your Account number or Home phone number to your 'Community Profile'.

If you are a Full Fibre customer, please add your FTTP reference or FTTP order Number to your profile.

If you have difficulty providing the above information, please add the Account Holders name, House number and postcode to the Private Notes section that is located at the bottom of your 'Community Profile'

Thanks  

Karl.   

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes