cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Getting Error 503 - have NOT moved house - 9th time this has happened where no internet

RichCobley
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 64 of 64

Hi

I'm getting an error 503.  I have not moved or anything.  there was a mistake on my account which was supposedly fixed a month ago where you had the wrong address.  Again, we have no internet, we have no mobile reception and my wife is an oncall social worker.  This is the 9th time this has happened.  Please sort this out as a matter of urgency.  I'm really tired of this now.

Rich

0 Likes
63 REPLIES 63

Message 1 of 64

Hi Rich,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems again. Is everything OK now, our systems show that the router is connection to the internet

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 64

@RichCobley, I re-escalated this thread for you earlier this afternoon. 

Please follow up on here.

There was no need to start the new thread as this is an ongoing case.

Your issue is receiving attention from staff on here. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

RichCobley
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 64

on live chat and they are going to send the engineer out to wrong address again

0 Likes

RichCobley
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 4 of 64

excellent response as usual

0 Likes

RichCobley
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 64

@Chris-TalkTalk can you please help, we really cant have this disruption

0 Likes

RichCobley
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 64

Internet has gone down again - i dont care about sorting out the root cause, my account will be showing as suspended, can someone please just get it reactivated?  This is insane now, happened 3 days ago, can someone please sort this out!!!!

0 Likes

RichCobley
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 7 of 64

It’s all sorted via chat, thanks for that @Gliwmaeden2 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 64

@RichCobley, the details of opening hours for Future Fibre show it available for Chat support on Sundays, but not for telephone support:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Only Accessibility and Sales seem to be available over the phone 7 days a week. Headlines can be deceiving!

0 Likes

Message 9 of 64

Hi @Gliwmaeden2 , are there any technical teams currently available via the phone or anything like that, according to the website the future fibre team should be available today.  I’ve tried calling but not getting anywhere 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 64

There will be some staff on here on Monday, @RichCobley, but nobody over the weekend. 

Message 11 of 64

Our internet has gone down again, can someone please help, we are desperate 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 64

@Chris-TalkTalk  the 16th has actually been confirmed now

0 Likes

Message 13 of 64

Hi @Chris-TalkTalk , yes it is, its the provisional one they've given me

0 Likes

Message 14 of 64

Hi Rich,

Is that the go live date that you have from your new provider?

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 64

Simple switches when it's copper still seem to work OK, if you are asking the new company to take over the line and have asked to keep your phone number, @RichCobley.

If you are not keeping the phone number and/or you are switching to Full Fibre, always phone Talktalk. 

Post a new topic in the billing section of the forum if you need help with this subsequently. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 64

16th May - Not sure if there's anything you can do on your end or if i have to call, just chucking it on here in case

0 Likes

Message 17 of 64

It should be OK, if you let us know when you have a go live date with your new provider we can make sure that your service ceases correctly with us

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 64

Thanks @Chris-TalkTalk , this is what makes me nervous,  considering all the issues with my account and the inability to upgrade I'm not sure if this is even going to work, i'll never deal with talktalk again

0 Likes

Message 19 of 64

This is from the help article - 'If you're switching your services to a different provider you can place your new order directly with them and they should make us aware of the switch. However, we suggest that you always let us know if you're thinking of leaving so we can make sure your account is correctly closed.'

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 64

thanks @Gliwmaeden2.  would this be the same if I was to switch to another provider that says they do all the work for me when switching? 2 - 3months seems pretty ridiculous but I'm not surprised when it comes to talktalk

0 Likes