cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Install today - PON flashing Los off on modem

DaveRobinson79
Participant
Private Message
Message 22 of 22

Hi

i got my fibre installed today and the openreach engineers said it should have a solid green PON light within a few hours once connected, it’s flashing green and has since installation the Eeros app says I have no internet connection.

can anybody help?

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21

Message 1 of 22

Hi

there was a fault on the distribution side if the network and an appointment has been booked for 17th.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 22

Hi

I've chased our provisioning team for an update from Openreach and will reply here as soon as an update comes through.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 22

Sorry to see this, I have re-escalated to the support team for you, they should respond when they are back online tomorrow morning.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 22

No proper response to my last request, no update as promised.

i was installed last Thursday and a week has gone by now and I still don’t have an internet connection. 

I have been told it is a fault with openreach side of things but nobody will tell me when this will be resolved. I am sick of getting fobbed off here and on live chat, I just want an answer now. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 22

Can I have an update please, still no Internet and it’s a week after install

0 Likes

Message 6 of 22

Hi Dave

I've contacted the team again and that they have advised that Openreach haven't provided a date and to check again tomorrow. I'm really sorry and we will continue to monitor but if you would like to cancel I'd recommend contacting our Loyalty Team directly who can look into this for you.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 22

This isn’t good enough Debbie. I just want a date this will be fixed, I am unable to work

from home so it is impacting my day to day life massively. I am on to live chat and I’ve been passed to 3 people already this morning. I’m just going round in circles here and nobody is telling me anything concrete, I’ve had enough already. I want to cancel this. I’m sick of getting told misinformation.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 22

Hi Dave

Our team have received an update from Openreach to advise that the engineer is still working to resolve this issue.

We will keep monitoring for additional updates.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 22

Hi Dave

I'm really sorry to hear this. I will chase for an update now.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 22

Nothing had changed Michelle, nobody turned up from openreach at the weekend when I was told they would resolve the issue, still got no Internet, still unable to work from home, Im currently considering cancelling and going to Virgin media. It’s a joke nobody can tell me when this will be fixed 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes

Message 11 of 22

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 22

Hi Dave

Our team have taken a look and have advised that Openreach are aware of the issue and will be looking to resolve this tomorrow. We'll check back in with you again on Monday.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 22

Hi Dave

Thank you. I'm looking into this now and I will post back shortly with an update.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 14 of 22

Added my account number

Message 15 of 22

Hi Dave

Thank you.

Apologies I'm unable to locate any details with the order number. Please can you also add your TalkTalk account number to your Community Profile.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 22

Found it, I have added it to my profile

Message 17 of 22

Where is this private notes section Debbie?

0 Likes

Message 18 of 22

Hi DaveRobinson79

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline or account number or a FTTP order number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks

0 Likes

DaveRobinson79
Participant
Private Message
Message 19 of 22

When the try and set up Eero I am getting the message No WAN IP address

0 Likes

DaveRobinson79
Participant
Private Message
Message 20 of 22

Hi Michelle

i have a solid green Lan and Power light, flashing green PON.

I have tried everything to get this working. I’m a so frustrated as I need this to work from home. I feel like I’m living in the dark ages.

I don’t feel like it has been installed properly, the openreach engineers shouldn’t have left without it working!!

I'm having the exact same issues as lots of people reading on here.

8D2027B5-74F0-4537-BF13-901A9598A2FE.jpegB5412DDB-BE09-4227-A373-BDA13F172E25.jpeg
0 Likes