cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

NO CONNECTION SINCE THE 10TH MAY

Archers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 119 of 119

Surely someone can help me on this. Hours spent on the phone and on the online chat bots. 

Talk Talk engineer booked to come out to me, he turns up, he is an independent engineer who hasn't a clue about the Eero boxes and totally wasted 2 hours of my life.

2 hours on the phone to SUPPORT wow!!! After 35 minutes of going through all the information being transferred 3 times to different people. Explaining about the lights on the Eero and the Fibre box to be asked, can I make sure they have been switched on. If you are going to employ people from a call centre please please train them.

2 hours on the phone I explained I had tried 5 different Eero units and I was not told that there is a router Eero which I should have. The engineer turned up with one he didn't know it was a router box????

Still no connection. Still annoyed... 

Sky worked up until midnight on the 9th. My connection with Talk talk "Went live!!!!!!" on the 3rd, I tried then and was advised wait until your sky connection switches off and it will be ok.

Funny enough just a staling tactic. Sky switched off, Talk Talk still not connecting, still the same error. Where the Eero cannot be assigned a WAN address. Surely this is a simple fix. Your servers are not releasing an IP address to the Eero here. 

Can some one with some knowledge please respond to me.

0 Likes
118 REPLIES 118

Message 61 of 119

Hi Archers1,

Debbie has asked for someone to contact you but there may be no-one available at the moment. Hopefully someone will call you later today, apologies for the delay

Chris

Archers1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 62 of 119

Still no one has reached out to me...

0 Likes

Message 63 of 119

HI @archers2 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've contacted my colleague and asked them to make contact ASAP.

0 Likes

Message 64 of 119

@Gforty3, @Archers needs a reply ASAP on this post - it can't be before the morning, but please don't post further on their thread meanwhile as it pushes it back in the queue for attention. 

@archers2, I'll re-escalate this for you. 

@Gforty3, please start your own thread and complete your profile information. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gforty3
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 65 of 119

👋🏼 You've stated that the issue is the IP address and that's the issue with mine. I've been told it's the router but I'm sure it's not because the router is coming on and connecting but won't connect to my IP address. I managed to work out how to put the IP address etc in manually but still it's the same and no one can tell me what the issue is. I've been told several different reasons now and nobody has mentioned the IP address. I don't know what's going on with this company it's unbelievable. 

Apologies to go on but it's stressful and it's been nearly a week now with no internet access and these days you cannot live without the internet and it's caused me and causing me issues. 

Thanks again 

0 Likes

Message 66 of 119

👋🏼Sorry to hear your situation, I'm in the same predicament. I've Just seen your post and I just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat. I've been without internet since my apparently going live day last Friday and still and without internet myself. I'm using the Eero 6 router, what router are you using? I've been on the phone and on the messenger since Friday and the customer service is unbelievably unbelievable 🥴 What have they said to you what the issue is? 

Thanks for your time mate

0 Likes

archers2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 67 of 119

Can someone please contact me again... Been along time since anyone phoned and STILL NO CONNECTION since 9th MAY...

0 Likes

Message 68 of 119

Hi Gary @Archers1 

My colleague is contacting you now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 69 of 119

Morning Gary

I've just passed on your message to my colleague now.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Archers1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 70 of 119

Hi Debbie, 

Thank you, can you ask your colleague to contact me early tomorrow please as I have been in contact with Open Reach and have an update that could help very much.

Many thanks

Gary

Message 71 of 119

Hi Archers1

My colleague from our faults escalation team has advised that they contacted you yesterday (late afternoon) to provide an update and they will be calling you back again today.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 72 of 119

Hi Archers1

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I have contacted the team again now and I will post back here as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 73 of 119

No contact since last week and still NO CONNECTION at my property

Message 74 of 119

Hi archers2

Our faults escalation team have confirmed that they have made contact with you and are investigating this fault.

0 Likes

Message 75 of 119

Hi archers2

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've contacted our faults escalation team again and I will post back here as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

0 Likes

archers2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 76 of 119

Been trying to log back in with either of my previous community names, so had to use a new one.

STILL NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME...

This was meant to be the easy way?

0 Likes

Message 77 of 119

Hi Archers1

Did our faults escalation team make contact with you over the weekend?

0 Likes

Message 78 of 119

Hi Archers1

Thanks for updating your details.

I have escalated this over to our Faults Escalation team and asked them to investigate and contact you as soon as possible.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 79 of 119

Yes its due to being asked to open a new account for my new connection

0 Likes

Message 80 of 119

I've updated it Chris

Had to use a new log in with my new account which they asked me to set up.

0 Likes