cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

NO CONNECTION SINCE THE 10TH MAY

Archers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 119 of 119

Surely someone can help me on this. Hours spent on the phone and on the online chat bots. 

Talk Talk engineer booked to come out to me, he turns up, he is an independent engineer who hasn't a clue about the Eero boxes and totally wasted 2 hours of my life.

2 hours on the phone to SUPPORT wow!!! After 35 minutes of going through all the information being transferred 3 times to different people. Explaining about the lights on the Eero and the Fibre box to be asked, can I make sure they have been switched on. If you are going to employ people from a call centre please please train them.

2 hours on the phone I explained I had tried 5 different Eero units and I was not told that there is a router Eero which I should have. The engineer turned up with one he didn't know it was a router box????

Still no connection. Still annoyed... 

Sky worked up until midnight on the 9th. My connection with Talk talk "Went live!!!!!!" on the 3rd, I tried then and was advised wait until your sky connection switches off and it will be ok.

Funny enough just a staling tactic. Sky switched off, Talk Talk still not connecting, still the same error. Where the Eero cannot be assigned a WAN address. Surely this is a simple fix. Your servers are not releasing an IP address to the Eero here. 

Can some one with some knowledge please respond to me.

0 Likes
118 REPLIES 118

Message 81 of 119

Hi Archers1,

Apologies but could you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

Message 82 of 119

Forum staff are online support only, @Archers1.

You seem to have changed your forum sign in name today. Is that to do with updating My Account?

I'll re-escalate this thread into the workflow for staff to follow up.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 83 of 119

Hi I am still having issues with no connection and Need a call back ASAP this is getting beyond a joke.

I should have had a service on the 10th May I STILL DO NOT HAVE BROADBAND TO MY PROPERTY 28th JUNE

Can someone call me please

0 Likes

Archers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 85 of 119

Hi Chris

the call back was dependant on my new account being opened so he could then update me on the progress, so what is worrying me is that I wait until Tuesday and it starts again. Another week wasted. I so need to just get this sorted.

thanks

Gary

0 Likes

Message 86 of 119

OK thanks. So did he say that he would have to speak to you again before progressing this as the notes don't seem to indicate this?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 87 of 119

Hi Chris

Yes that was booked as he put me through to get the new account opened but that hasn't happened and I don't want to wait until Tuesday now to get the account opened again.

That is my issue the sales team haven't phoned me back so again it will be another 4-5 days added to this.

Can you get him to phone me back or the sales team to call me today please this is getting beyond a joke.

Many thanks

0 Likes

Message 88 of 119

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve but it clearly isn't straight forward and I can see that are working to get this resolved for you. The account handler has booked a callback for Tuesday 10-12

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 89 of 119

Chris

Unbelievably I still have not direct connection to my house.

I was put through to the sales team yesterday and they was organising a new line for me to the correct address, they was meant to phone me back but no one has.

Can you put a note on my account please to get my account handler to call me.

This is really dragging on now and becoming beyond a joke.

If it could be escalated it would help. It would be good to have my connection which I have been paying for since the 5th May but still isn't connected to my property.

Many thanks

Gary

0 Likes

Message 90 of 119

Hi Gary,

Apologies for the delay, I'll chase it up and get back to you when I have an update

Chris

0 Likes

Message 91 of 119

Hi Chris

Still no update at this end, ,is there anyway I can contact them or you can ask them to update me please?

many thanks

Gary

0 Likes

Message 92 of 119

Hi Gary,

It's been assigned to one of our network guys to take a look at so hopefully we'll hear something further soon

Chris

0 Likes

Message 93 of 119

Good morning Chris, I've just checked and still no connection here.

I haven't heard anything from the Future Fibre team in form of an update.

Have you any updates please

many thanks

Gary

0 Likes

Message 94 of 119
0 Likes

Message 95 of 119

Chris

Thank you so much for your help. I do wish that someone would have pointed me here right form the start as at least you seem to know what you are talking about and not just concentrating on if I had plugged my box in.

Thank you again

lets hope they can sort this out for me and maybe OpenReach can just assign one number to each address separately which would stop all these issues.

many thanks

Gary

0 Likes

Message 96 of 119

OK thanks, I'll pass it over to our Future Fibre team and ask them to take a look, I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact you directly

Chris

0 Likes

Message 97 of 119

The Fibre to post was installed at the same time.

My connection was installed first then when they moved in there's was installed.

There has always been confusion around these ONT's but we was assured that the number were 933 for me and 631 for them, but by the sound of it, they are the other way around

0 Likes

Message 98 of 119

Where both ONT's installed at the same time?

0 Likes

Message 99 of 119

Yes the ONT I am connected to is another separate address and they are connected to BT.

My address is separate 

0 Likes

Message 100 of 119

OK, it's still showing the ONT is on so if your ONT is off then it must be showing the other ONT, on your account. So just to confirm, the ONT that you are currently connected to is with BT not TalkTalk?

Chris

0 Likes