NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 500 order not processed

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 25 of 25

Hello,

I placed an order for TalkTalk Fibre 500 (Port from BT FTTP) via your online chat. I've received the contract via email, but nothing else. I spoke to the online chat again today, however, I was just passed around from department to department, but no one seems to be able to locate the order.

Can you look into this, please?

Regards

Andy

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 1 of 25

Hi andyR_87

I will double check, but all indications are the order was cancelled. 

Regards

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 25

Can you confirm this has now been cancelled? I've had no further updates from TalkTalk.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 25

Hi Andy, 

I've emailed all the FTTP Teams to see why this is taking so long. I've also alerted our management teams.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 25

Sorry to see this is still ongoing, I have re-escalated it for you again.

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 25

Hi,

can I have an update on this please? It is getting extremely frustrating that I’m having to chase for updates. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 25

Hi

the order is stuck and has been assigned to a back office team to look at, but as yet is not completed.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 25

Hi 

I've emailed the team to check if the order is cancelled.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

Message 8 of 25

I have re-escalated this to the support team for you. 

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 25

Hello,

I've not had a response since Wednesday to my post. Can you please confirm this has been cancelled?

kind regards

Andy

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 25

Any updates from TalkTalk on this, please?

0 Likes

anthonydclark
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 25

Karl

It seems many people are having this issue. With orders falling off your systems and promised going live dates with Open Reach are not happening.

I have had now TWICE promised going live dates on Future Broadband not happening and TWICE that the orders have blocked on your systems and not processing to Open Reach.

There seems to be a huge problem going on here with customers like myself being fobbed off.

I was no way waiting for 5 days for your tech team to cancel the order for me to reorder with Talk Talk again for another going live date in 2 weeks time.

Why cant someone find out what is going on and halt all new orders if this is happening? I see a few including myself have complained about this.

I have decided now to look at an alternative provider as I think the process of ordering Future Broadband with Talk Talk is a shambles.

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 25

Hello,

Can you confirm if this has been cancelled please?

kind regards

Andrew

0 Likes

Message 13 of 25

Morning,

We will check this again on Monday to see if there are any additional updates.

Thanks

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 14 of 25

Hi Karl,

Ok, thanks for advising. If you could confirm once it has been cancelled that will be great thanks :).

kind regards

Andy

0 Likes

Message 15 of 25

Hi Andy,

I did ask the Op's Team to cancel the order for you.  The order is stuck in the back end system, so I have raised an escalation to our software teams to Move this forward , free the order so that it can eventually be cancelled.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 16 of 25

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 17 of 25

Thanks Karl.

Kind regards

Andy

0 Likes

Message 18 of 25

Hi Andy, 

I'll ask the Ops teams to cancel the order for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

andyR_87
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 25

Hi Karl,

Any news on this? I want to cancel the order, please. However, when I go on live chat they are unable to find the related order.

kind regards

Andy

0 Likes

Message 20 of 25

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes