NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fibre broadband not working

Beth_Sidaway
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

I had new fibre broadband fitted on Friday and last night the internet stopped working. The checks say my line is ok. The modem LOS light is red and the PON light is off. I did not get a new router and the guy installing the new broadband said it was fine as I only received it earlier in the year and it was a new model. The router is flashing orange and I have done all the tests and checks suggested including leaving it off for 30mins. I work long hours and I tried to use the chat function but no one ever responds. Do I need a different router ordering? Or was there an issue with installation?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear that the fault has now been resolved.

Thanks

0 Likes

Beth_Sidaway
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 7

Good news! After another hour on the chat and being cut off from another agent. The last agent Sarah. Arranged for an engineer to come out the next morning. It was a fault in the original installation. All fixed now. Thanks

Message 3 of 7

I'm sorry about that, please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Beth_Sidaway
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 7

Thank you I will try the chat again. I was on for an hour last night and then the agent disappeared, I was sent back to the standard questions before it just said that the adviser had left the chat.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Beth_Sidaway,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. As Gliwmaeden2 has advised, if you could contact our Future Fibre support team they'll be able to help

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

For most issues to do with Future Fibre, you need to contact that support team directly, @Beth_Sidaway.

See the Chat contact information at the bottom of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

I'll escalate your thread nevertheless, in case forum staff can help.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes