cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

False "Missed Call" every 30 minutes since Full Fibre installed

Nigel_H
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

Since our move to Full Fibre in January, our home phone registers a Missed Call every 30 minutes, at 3 minutes past every hour and half hour. The phone does not ring (luckily) and no-one is calling us, but we have to delete all these 48 non-calls from the phone's call list every day, or the memory fills up. 

Our home phone is a BT Premium Model 090631, connected to a TalkTalk Sagemcom-FAST5464 router. We have tried all the suggested tests without any success, but the Home Phone test result is a message telling us that the line cannot be tested since we still have a copper connection as well as fibre. We don't, although there's still a copper line stretched across the road to our house.

Please Help!

Nigel H
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hello,

I've just posted on your topic now.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Morning,

Thank you and we'll pick up your topic shortly.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

@Jimbob69 

I see you have started your own topic, the support team will reply there as soon as they can. 

0 Likes

Jimbob69
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 14

Hi, Having exactly the same problem Phantom missed calls every half hour 23 & 53 past evry hour. How was this resolved?

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Yup! Looks like the problem's solved. 

Many Thanks for your help.

Nigel

Nigel H
0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi Nigel

This should be done now.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Thanks Karl. That's good to know.

Nigel H
0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi Nigel

I've escalated this to our network teams to have the fix applied for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

Thanks Gliwmaeden2, that's a relief. . .

Nigel H

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

It's a "known issue", @Nigel_H.

Staff will sort it out after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes