cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Still waiting for my TV service to be activated!

prescol
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

By now, I should’ve had a new Talk Talk, TV box and activation of my TV and now tv service.

it was ordered on the 21st of February. There is a massive problem on my account which is blocked for some reason? one of your colleagues raise a ticket to the backroom Staff who cancelled the ticket but,  the problem still is there.  so she’s raised another ticket today, I so frustrated, and fed up so, I could put a complaint in to your loyalty team who is now sent a new box out to me which I’m now got away to 3 to 5 days to see that turns up, I wish I stayed with Sky Tv now, this is a appalling service !

Your colleague at the loyalty Team is trying to sort it out, but it’s so frustration, and if you want to keep people with Talk Talk, service is king! 

precol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

The Hub itself does not need to be activated and will work as soon as you plug it in and set it up.

I'm showing all active on your account however the NOW TV option was not activated in time so cancelled.

The dev teams have completed all orders however the main one that was stuck was between ourselves and NOW provisioning.  A ticket was raised for this, as a bug has been identified and they are awaiting a fix.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

prescol
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I got my tv hub delivered and all set up today. But my account is still saying it’s not Active, and I need to contact Talk Talk customer service to activate it. But it’s all working 🤔

prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I can see 4 orders on your account that are open.  these will prevent any actions until they are completed.

I've raised an internal ticket to our dev teams requesting these orders are moved to a completed state.

I'll let you know as soon as they reply.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.