would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Any UFO issues at the moment?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Quixoticish
Team Player

I'm not sure if this is a router related issue or a UFO one. Every half hour to an hour my broadband is dropping out. The lights on the actual fibre box appear to stay the same but the "internet" light on the router turns off. Every other light that should be on stays on. The strange thing is all my phones, computers, consoles and devices drop everything from the connection including wi-fi. I've tried a hard router reset and it's doing the same thing. The only solution is to manually turn off and on the router and even then it only buys me a short amount of time until it happens again.

Any ideas?

Highlighted
farhanazad85
UFO Support

Hi Quixoticish,

No service issues today so far. I suspect there is something happening on the router.

Would it be possible you get in touch with our mission control team for them to check on the line? Their number is 0800 230 0272.

In parallel, I'll send them a notification on the issue you are facing.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

Highlighted
Quixoticish
Team Player
Good morning. I have an engineer visit booked in for Saturday but suddenly everything is working again, it has been up for 13 hours now without issue. Did you make any adjustments at your end?
Highlighted
farhanazad85
UFO Support

Hi Quixoticish,

I am aware the team were troubleshooting yesterday - they haven't made any change that I' aware of - with the engineer visit, we'll be able to check in home and see if the issue is with the router or not.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

Highlighted
Jonyaboss35
First Timer

Hi. My internet never gets anywhere near 1gb. It tops out at 200mb for some reason. Also my 2g and 5g aren't very sat. They're both a bit up and down

Highlighted
farhanazad85
UFO Support

Hi @Jonyaboss35,

I'm presuming the speed you quoted was on wireless. Which device were you testng on?

Could you clarify your comment around the 2g and 5g part? I didn't understand it.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

Highlighted
Jonyaboss35
First Timer

Hi. Seem to get rubbish speeds at the mo. Only 34mps. Bought a new router because I thought that might be the problem but no real change

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Jonyaboss35,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks