cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TalkTalk Account access denial

disenchanted_don
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

After numerous attempts, I still can't access my TalkTalk account due to a persistent system  'technical error' that blocks my attempts to log in. This has gone on for weeks! I was a TalkTalk customer until I got fed up with the continuously varying payment date. I left TalkTalk and transferred to Shell Energy Broadband. The transfer to Octopus Energy went without a hitch. The subsequent sale and migration to TalkTalk has been a nightmare. I cannot log in to verify my account details, access my bills or manage my account effectively. Communication from TalkTalk has been non-existent on this serious issue - not so much as an apology or update about correcting this service denial. I look forward to the day my contract ends and I can find a far more reliable provider.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Did you re-register, or follow the forgotten password link.   We need you to start a fresh registration for the new account, do you know your new account number? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

The problem has NOT BEEN FIXED!

I've just received an email telling me my first bill is ready. I cannot view the bill because the link takes me straight to my obsolete TalkTalk account which tells me I have nothing to pay!

This is turning into a nightmare ..... yet another service problem which is why I left TalkTalk in December 2023 after being a loyal customer for around 20 years. I have not used my TalkTalk email address since my account was severely compromised several years ago. This is the reason I now use Gmail - and nothing else! 

Please tell me how to access my transferred Shell Energy Broadband/Octopus Energy Broadband account

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @disenchanted_don

Can you try to register for My Account following the normal process via the my account website www.talktalk.co.uk/login/ using your gmail address 

The problem should be cleared now. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Just wait for staff to reach this after the weekend. 

They need to remove legacy information from your previous account with Talktalk. Once that's cleared out of the way there shouldn't be a problem with registration, @disenchanted_don.

Moving this to billing for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes