cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

The displayed offer in My Account is not what I'm being offered

Breadton
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

I'm writing this on behalf of my elderly dad from his account:

His home broadband and phone contract ended last year, been paying extra, didn't know - but happy with the service so trying add International Max boost. In the offers and upgrade section, I could see it for £7.  This is the offer I got in My Account: 

Screenshot of offer in My AccountScreenshot of offer in My Account

When I click that, it takes me to the phone services tick box page where you can tick on and off what you want and press 'update'. No mention of international max boost anywhere. Clicking on 'manage boosts' just refreshed the page. Went through every link under phone services just incase. Defeated I messaged TalkTalk through chat. Got through to a nice agent but they could not see the £7 offer on their end. Instead, they offered me international max call boosts for £10 and that didn't include unlimited UK calls, unlike above. 

The agent in chat clarified my Dad had been paying £24.91 for Fibre 35 and £16 for unlimited UK calls. 

The agent was able to offer: 24 month contract, £24 Fibre 65, £8 UK unlimited calls, £10 International Calls. After I said that I just want to accept the offer above, which would be £11 cheaper then their offer, they offered £5 off a month for three months. 

If I can accept the offer in My Account, my dad should get: £24 Fibre 65, £7 International Max Calls Boost (with unlimited UK calls). That's £31 for 24 months and he'd be plenty happy. But I can't accept the offer online nor can the agents from TalkTalk do anything. This offer is all we want. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0