cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

INTERNET DISCONNECTION/LOW SPEED

Pablo3
Participant
Private Message
Message 31 of 31

My internet affected since last year!!!still got open fault case from 2/01/23.Engineer never showed up!Appaerently bt openreach closed case while fault still active.Router looses connection every now and then with poor 10mb/s performance instead of guaranteed 55mb/s.I've been waiting over a month.Really?

REP-12321576

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30

Message 21 of 31

OK thanks. To investigate further we'll need to arrange an engineer visit, if you'd like us to do this please let us know and we'll confirm some details

Chris

0 Likes

Message 22 of 31

Yes i did...same issue both on main and test socket

0 Likes

Message 23 of 31

So you just to confirm, you have previously tested with the router connected to the test socket?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 24 of 31

no- to the main socket...i did all DIY procedure unscrewing socket/rebooting router/switching off for 30 mins etc

0 Likes

Message 25 of 31

OK thanks. Is your router currently connected to your test socket - Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 26 of 31

I don't use telephone landline at all except router/broadband so can't say about static

0 Likes

Message 27 of 31

Hi Pablo3,

Line test is still picking up a potential problem. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, is there a dial tone? Is there any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 28 of 31

Yes Michelle the fault is still active with internet disconnect every few hours mostly in evenings and download speed is 850kb/s at top

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 29 of 31

Hello,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 30 of 31

Hi Pablo3

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line test is detecting a potential fault towards the property and Openreach are requesting that we arrange an engineer visit.

Would you like me to arrange this visit for you?

0 Likes