cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Need update on fault REP-11674598

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

For two weeks I have been experiencing constant disconnects and 0.5-3mb down 0.2mb up when it is connected which is all but useless. I reported the fault in the 2nd of August, with no updates from Openreach except to say that an engineer is visiting the exchange on the 3rd. I live chat daily to TalkTalk but are unable to offer any updates and 4 out of 5 of the reps told me they are unable to even contact Openreach for an update. This has only been happening since an engineer was up the wobbly pole outside the house a few weeks ago and it isn't the first time it has happened. Please confirm when my service will be restored, or at least when this engineer is visiting? Thanks.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming. I'm just sending you a short survey via a PM.

Thanks

0 Likes

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 15

Hello, yes the engineer made contact and two visits. The issue appears to be resolved. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Hi JenniferK1

Did the engineer make contact with you yesterday? I can see that the fault is still open with Openreach.

Thanks

0 Likes

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 15

Thanks very much for the update. I will await your response.

Message 5 of 15

Hi JenniferK1

Openreach have confirmed that a multiskilled engineer will be there on 15/08/22.

I will check this again tomorrow for updates from Openreach.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Hi JenniferK1

Sorry for the delay.

This fault is still with Openreach. I will contact them this morning for an update and I will post back on this thread as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

0 Likes

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 15

Thanks, I will await their response.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 8 of 15

Hi @JenniferK1 

Unfortunately the Support Team here probably won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post on Monday to help further.

0 Likes

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 15

Hello there, is there an update on this please? 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 15

Thanks for checking. Your response is the best service I have received so far, so thanks again.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Hi

I had a chat with Openreach and they advise a multiskilled engineer is scheduled to pick this up today and they have asked we contact them tomorrow.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

JenniferK1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Thanks for the reply. Has the despatch been pending since 3rd August? Any idea how long it might take? Thanks again.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi

Sorry for the delay on this one. It is logged to openreach and is currently pending engineer dispatch.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes