cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Talktalk wifi box and engineer appointment

FrankieH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi since I have moved into my new property my internet just keeps buffering every day! I had an engineer come out yesterday who done some works and said it should be working okay as he changed the wires etc but if it doesn’t he suggests getting a new box 

It was okay since he left now this morning the same thing is happening just keeps flashing amber then white so I’m guessing I need to try get a new box now like he suggested how do I go around doing this and is there a charge 

Frankie H
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Okay thank you 

Frankie H
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

I'll get a router out to you, and if the drops continue then we can escalate back to Openreach.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi 

not good we didn’t have internet for most of the evening last night it just still keeps going on and off the engineer said to message again about the box and try that and if that doesn’t work I will need another appointment 

Frankie H
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi FrankieH

How are you getting on following the engineer visit?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi FrankieH

I'm sorry to hear this and I will take another look. 

I can see that an Openreach engineer visit has been arranged for 25/10 AM (8am - 1pm)

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi no I have not yet been able to 

Frankie H
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Can I just confirm, have you now been able to connect since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

FrankieH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi!

i don’t currently have a home phone connected to test the line I have never had one 

Frankie H
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi FrankieH,

The line test is passing, are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris