email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali Mail

Sarahhazell
Popular Poster
Message 26 of 26

Good evening,

I am locked out of my Tiscali email account and am unable to use the reset option as I cannot access the rescue email.

Can someone help me with this please?

I see others with the same problem have been asked to add details in Private Notes in their account. I have already done this.

All best wishes,

Sarah

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 1 of 26

Hi Sarahhazell.

Thanks for that, I've asked our network team to contact you tonight after 5pm or tomorrow before 1pm

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 26

I’ve added the number to the private notes 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 26

Hi Sarah, please add the number to your profile so that I can get this sorted for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 26

obscured for customer security

Ady - see Edit History

0 Likes

Message 5 of 26

Hi Sarahhazell, can you add the landline that we used to log this last time to your profile and I'll get it sorted for you this morning. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 26
Thursday or Friday after 5
Saturday morning before 1
Thankyou

Message 7 of 26

Sarah

I've added a note to the escalation for Tuesday 8am to  2pm.  I hope that gives them enough time to pick up this topic from an already busy workflow, raise a new ticket, get Networks to do the password reset and call you.  It'll be incredibly tight so fingers crossed.

No times at all later in the week?

Your Community Profile Personal Information is here (Click here) Scroll down and add the times to Private Notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to see that without coming back to this thread.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 26
Many thanks
Unfortunately I am unable to find my community profile or private notes
Please request that I am called before 2 pm on Tuesday as I have a day off
Thankyou
0 Likes

Message 9 of 26

Hi Sarah

I've re-escalated this to TalkTalk Help & Support Team and asked for a new ticket to be raised for a password change.

This will get picked up from Monday onwards so what I suggest is that if you know the times you're off-duty for Monday - Friday next week you put those times in your Community Profile, Private Notes and save changes. Those will get passed to the Networks team member entrusted with getting your new password to you, speaking to you in person, and, after a security check, checking with you that the new password works.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Sarahhazell
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 26

Please can you reopen my case as my problem is not resolved

i have found your method of contact unsatisfactory 

i am a nurse in a hospital 

this means that I am often not able to answer my phone

i have asked for call backs when I am off duty but this has not happened 

i urgently need access to my email account 

please help me

0 Likes

Message 11 of 26

Hello Chris 

i don’t seem to be moving forward with gaining access to my email account 

what can we do to fix this?

0 Likes

Message 12 of 26
I missed a call this morning
Please ask for a call back at 5 pm
Thankyou for your help
0 Likes

Message 13 of 26

Sorry chris but I have had no phone call

my phone has not rung

can you please ask them to ring me after 5pm

i will be waiting for the call

0 Likes

Message 14 of 26

Our network team have tried to contact you again but say there was no answer 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 15 of 26

No problem, I'll ask our network team to call as soon as they can

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 26
Please ring ASAP
0 Likes

Message 17 of 26

Hi Sarah,

I can ask them to call you again today, could you give a time window when you'll be available to take the call

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 26

Many thanks

i have received a voicemail message asking me to call them back about password reset but they did not give me a number to ring

please can you help?

many thanks

0 Likes

Message 19 of 26

I've now passed this over to our network team to have the email password reset. Someone will contact you with the new password

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 26

OK thanks. I'll get this looked into for you but experiencing some technical issues at the moment. I'll let you know when I've passed it over to the relevant team

Chris

0 Likes