Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Constant flashing amber light

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, I received my new WiFi hub last week from TalkTalk, and received an email yesterday saying my phone/broadband had gone live. I've set my box up properly according to the instructions, only to be left with a constant flashing amber light for the past day. My device recognises the WiFi hub, and has a strong connection, but no internet is available. Could someone please help me out! Thank you

Community Star

Hi @MrJingles91 welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account.

Have you tried restarting your router? I'm sure you have checked the connection between the BT box on the wall and the router. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
First Timer

Update - Have spoken to someone who was kind enough to take the time to go through the process, and he established it was in fact the router at fault, and has arranged to send a new one out in the next 1-2 days. Frustrating, but hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

As soon as the router arrives, test and post back to let us know.  If the router is not the cause, then we can look at other options asap.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer
I certainly will, thank you.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No problem, please let us know how you get on 🙂

Chris