cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fast fibre is down

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

I'm from Bridgwater TA64PL all Bath Road and Bristol road is down from yesterday 3 pm , couple of us work from home so we depend to internet is it any way this thing to be solved quickly I cannot afford to wait an engineer till next Wednesday?

Highlighted
Community Star

It looks like they thought it was sorted then, @Ervin !

20200801_054206.jpg

Try switching off your router for a full 30 minutes and see if it comes back. 

Staff will NOT be likely to reply now before Monday. 

If you go to the home page of the forum, you will find a prominent update notice in bold print.  From that link, you'll be able to reach further links taking you to Chat help.

For further help on the forum, please complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Yep. In Colchester, day two of no service. Dash suggests everything is ok.
Highlighted
Philosopher

@SonicQuack 

If you actually require forum support, please start your own topic.

Martin
Highlighted
Sightseer
Hi . I’m from Boston (Lincolnshire ) with the same problem since yesterday morning. Had a long chat with customer service and we’ve found the fault at theirs end (London exchange). Also working from home.. hmm Was working from as due to lack of network I will have to back to the office. Case opened - current status - technician will look in to this within 2-3 working days which means Wed at the earliest.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ervin  

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie