Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I thought i was getting Fibre broadband

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Obviously not after waiting 3 weeks after a ordered, I was concerned no modem has arrived because my engineers visit is this week.

Apparently no one can find my order, and I have to go through the whole process again and wait wait wait. Not good. Do you not want customers

Funny how I have an order number and an account number but you cant find it.

Think I need to find somebody else

paulshent
Community Star

Hi

Please put your full name and telephone number on your profile

Once this completed a support OCE will be able to pick up your issue

This is required to locate your account and give support

Do not post that info on this thread

regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

All well and good but I appear not to have a talk talk number that I can write in the settings, I have an order and and account but that is as far as it goes. If you can suggest how I can proceed then i'm happy to try. Unless I should write my current number in?????

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi rowan369,

I'm sorry about this. Can you add your full address to the private notes section of your community profile and we'll try to locate you on our systems

Chris

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have done that..... however I thought those notes where for my eyes only, does everyone know they are not?

I think I have exhausted all avenues now, I believe you will be unable to help me and unless a good deal come my way I will probably look for other providers. 

Thanks for your time.

martswain
Philosopher

@Anonymous , staff such as @OCE_Chris are the only people apart from you that can see you community profile.

He is trying to help you.

Martin
Anonymous
Not applicable

It quite clearly says that the details in that section are users eyes only, so that is a lie, and 2 don't be an *@#][!![]'#[@#]!*.

Goodbye

martswain
Philosopher

@Anonymous 

I really don't know what you are trying to say.

Community Profile personal details are visible to you and the TT form staff.

Suggest you read the forum guidelines about who does what, or if you've decided to go with another ISP, delete your details.

Martin
ferguson
Community Star

Ah well, they have gone now. Topic locked.