Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Streaming on Blaupunkt TV

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi.  I paid my local football team for a streaming access code to watch the Carabao Cup game on Friday 4 September.  When I turned my tv on to get the football club website on screen, it was very slow at loading.  However, once loaded I was able to click onto the link to Watch Live but I was unable to watch the stream.

I feel as though I have wasted £10 for the streaming access and am reluctant to buy another for another game on Friday 11 September.  Due to working and the match starting at 5.30pm, I was unable to reboot the router, leaving it off for 20 minutes before turning it back on. Does anyone know how to boost the internet, please.  I have an ethernet, wired connection.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Star

As a fellow football fan I am sorry to see that.  Do other streaming services generally work OK? What are your typical download speeds? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ailsa,

I'm sorry for the delay and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks ok. Is the TV connected wired or wireless?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thank you for your reply. The tv connected is wireless but the broadband connection is wired via ethernet cable.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thank you for your reply.  I had no problems streaming the games at the end of last season when a streaming access code was given due to not being able to attend the stadium.

A test has been run on the line, which has not detected a fault.  Hopefully, it was a one-off but it does make me a bit reluctant to purchase the streaming codes in case I am unable to see the match in the future.

Highlighted

Hi Ailsa,

Ok thanks for confirming. It may be worth switching the router off for a full 30 minutes and then retesting again as this will reset the current session and can often increase the throughput speed.

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thank you Michelle.

I'm currently working from home and need my broadband connected but I will turn it off at lunchtime for half an hour.

Kind regards.

Highlighted

Hi Ailsa,

Ok thanks and please let us know how the speeds compare 🙂

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Michelle

I turned my router off for just over 30 minutes and have run a connection test again.  The result was only 53 Mb so I'm not too sure what to do now.

Highlighted

Hi AilsaAston

Is the speed affecting the performance of the connection? Are you experiencing any buffering or delays when loading pages?

Your current sync speed of 53.5mb looks ok.

Thanks

Debbie