FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract up for renewal, confused at my renewal offer

msshortza
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I'm currently reaching the end of my faster fibre contract, currently I'm getting approximately 30mb/s on average which it seems is the maximum I can get when I shop around. 

I understand that Faster Fibre is being replaced with Fibre 35.  When I look at my renewal offer I am however being offered Fibre 65, if I take this then am I guaranteed that I can get these speeds or am I just wasting my money?  

According to https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/ I can only get up to 30mb/s

Marc Short
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi msshortza

Thanks for confirming your details.

I've checked and the predicted speed range for your line is showing between 37 and 27.1mb, with a guaranteed minimum speed of 22.5mb.

Fibre 35 would be the best package based upon the speed range for your line.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi msshortza

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can check the predicted speed range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

I have added both my landline and mobile number, I prefer to be contacted on my mobile number as I don't actually have a phone plugged in!

Marc Short

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 7

Hi msshortza

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Is there a contact number for this team?  I can't find it on their website for love nor money.

Marc Short
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

It certainly seems that you are unlikely to benefit from Fibre 65, the OCE (support team) will advise further.

I always advise against online renewals, the best deals are always available by contacting the customer loyalty team directly. That way you can discuss your specific needs and any Boosts also. 

0 Likes