cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Need new modem

Toffee1111
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Hi over the last 2 weeks my modem keeps dropping out and losing connection randomly. The last 2 days it's been dropping out every 10 to an hour and now nothing. Trying to speak to a human is impossible the automated voice keeps telling me to check online..... but I have no Internet. My dd gose out tomorrow and if I can't speak to some one I will cancel my dd by end of the afternoon. Yes I'm at boiling pont

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Toffee1111

There is a contact telephone number on the help page I shared in my last post.

Our Faults Team can then discuss any issues you are experiencing with you on the call.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

You having a joke right. I don't know my passwords

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Toffee1111

Apologies, please can you contact our Faults Team using the contact details in the help page below.

We only provide online support on the Community.

How to contact TalkTalk Broadband

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

As far as I know yes, but the modem is still flashing orange, from now on I don't want any messages from this micky mouse fourm I want a human to call me. You may think this a grate way to run a company well not from someone who dyslexia and can't read and understand and the direct debit has stopped until this is sorted. And apparently you been over charging me as well

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Toffee1111

Just to confirm, is the connection now working?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi the engineers have been out, thay replaced my socket and cable, cable was badly corroded at the poll and cursing a short in the wind, he checked for Internet signal, is fine now i am getting Internet, but modem just flashes orange. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Toffee1111

I can see that this fault has already been passed to Openreach and an engineer visit has been arranged for today.

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Updated 

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Toffee,

I'm really sorry to hear this and we can look into this for you

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • TalkTalk Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle