FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for two months, and I just want to cry.

riannajoseph
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Since signing up to talk talk we've had the super slow 'temporary service' internet for two months and now we've been cut off completely, absolutely no internet. we were told by text message that an engineer was coming round on Friday, they never came, no message, no nothing; on top of that, on that day our internet was cut off completely and so no we have no internett whatsoever. The modem is now showing a flashing amber and white light.

This is getting silly now, why won't you help me? why is this so hard? why won't you do ANYTHING?
Please, just help; the last person who was living here has internet so why can't we? And don't just blame Openreach.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Rianna,

This has been logged out to Openreach for investigation, if you don't hear anything before Wednesday please let us know and we'll check for updates. Apologies for any inconvenience 

Chris

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Staff here on the community will be back on Monday, they should respond to this post then.

You may get faster support from the live chat over the weekend.

0 Likes

riannajoseph
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

ok, I have out that information in to my account. 
please can you get someone to look into this

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @riannajoseph,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

0 Likes