cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Upgraded to Fibre65 - no sign of new router

SB2022
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi there,

I’ve recently upgraded to Fibre65 from a legacy contract but have had no sign of a new router. I saw an early communication about an engineer appointment when I upgraded but haven’t seen or heard anything since.

Am I right in expecting a new router? Has this been sent?

I get billed tomorrow if that helps.

thank you!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SB2022
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Ok I see. Great, thanks!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

A router is not automatically provided when upgrading a service if your current router is compatible.

As your existing router was provided just over 6 years ago, I'll send you a new router.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes