FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

under minimum download speed

zephyrX1
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 2

Recently my download speed has suddenly dropped down to 10mbps down from my minimum 40-50 mbps, my upload is still at its minimum and the download is stable at 10mbps no lag no buffer just stable at it as if it was capped, every time i do a speed check it will at first show 50-60 mbps for a split second then drop down to 9-10 mbps and never go past 10-10.5 mbps, ive tried switching broadband cables, the microfilter, restarting the router, getting closer, using ethernet but none of it has helped. It doesnt seem to be a visual bug either as if i attempt to download something i will be downloading it at a tremendously slow pace literally taking me a whole 2 days to download a 30gb update for a game with constant buffers if you try to download something and dropping down to as low as 900kbps download but a stable 17upload which is pretty much the minimum as the minimum is 19mbps upload. would like help asap

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi zephyrX1,

I've replied on your other thread. Please just use the other thread to avoid confusion

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes