cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Access to Netflix I Player in all rooms

Anneprit
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have had Fibre installed recently. The box with TV is in lounge. There are tvs in kitchen and bedroom and

when I play Netflix I Payer etc in those rooms it only plays for a short time then goes off

Why is this?

it never happened before I changed to Fibre 

Anne Pritchard
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

OK, there could be a localised Wi-Fi issue or interference.

I see you are talking to Chris about Wi-Fi extenders, so I'll let you pick this up with Chris.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Anneprit
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I’ve had the router a few months

Anne Pritchard
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

How long have you had the current router ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Anneprit
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Yes they are connected via wifi

They do not give any errors 

The service goes down showing percentages before it cuts out and a message appears asking to me

re connect

Anne Pritchard
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Are these other TV's connected via Wi-Fi ?  Do they give any errors ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes