cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fibre 150

Caitlinanne123
Team Player
Private Message
Message 44 of 44

Since upgrading my broadband to the Amazon echo route fibre 150 I have had AWFUL connection it always drops. It doesn’t reach to the back of my house. I work from home and it’s ridiculous having such an unstable connection. My speed on contract states ( estimated download speed between 150.0 Mbps and 153.0 Mbps with a minimum guaranteed download speed of 120.0 Mbps and upload speed of 30.0 Mbp) 

but all it’s been is the same from my old contract 65mps download and upload is 19. I am paying extra for absolutely nothing had such a terrible experience and I won’t be paying my bill if this carries on. Any suggestions cause they’re useless on the phone talking to talktalk! ? Thanks 

43 REPLIES 43

Message 21 of 44

I'm sorry it's taking so long, I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

Message 22 of 44

This is just getting ridiculous! I was told 24 hours it’s been days 

0 Likes

Message 23 of 44

Sorry for the delay, I'm trying to get an update, I'll let you know when I have one

Chris

0 Likes

Message 24 of 44

Still waiting for them to give me an update 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 44

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Caitlinanne123. Staff won't be back before the morning though.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 26 of 44

Any update please ? 

0 Likes

Message 27 of 44

We usually get an update within 24 hours

Chris

0 Likes

Message 28 of 44

How long does this usually take to investigate thanks 

0 Likes

Message 29 of 44

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I'll let you know when I have an update

Chris

0 Likes

Message 30 of 44

Thanks for the information, I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into it further

Chris

0 Likes

Message 31 of 44

I have attached a photo for you 

IMG_2422.jpeg
0 Likes

Message 32 of 44

Thanks, could you tell me which lights are on on the ONT at the moment

0 Likes

Message 33 of 44

BT open reach 

0 Likes

Message 34 of 44

OK thanks. Was the service installed by BT Openreach or City Fibre?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 35 of 44

Yes that is correct I have plugged it into my work laptop and my personal laptop and it still is the same speed 

0 Likes

Message 36 of 44

So just to confirm, if you connect a device directly to the ONT with an Ethernet cable, bypassing the eero, you only get throughput speeds of 65Mbps?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 37 of 44

It’s the same rubbish speed as I mentioned in my first post. Nothing is changing

0 Likes

Message 38 of 44

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion, the box on the wall which the eero is connected to. This is just to confirm if the speeds coming into the property are ok.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 39 of 44

Hello I have 1 eero router. What do you mean ONT? 

0 Likes

Message 40 of 44

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, how many eeros do you have? What speeds do you see if you remove the eero and connect directly at the ONT?

Thanks

0 Likes