cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No landline pone since switching to Eero

Parkside1
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Hi

Had eero set up at home, yesterday. Internet and Wi-Fi working fine. Have connected our phone to the adapter via the connector provided, as per the instructions. There still isn't a blue status light showing for the phone on the adapter. The power and internet blue lights are lit. We can't make or receive calls on it.

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 1 of 29

That's great news Parkside1, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 29

Morning Chris,  Did as you suggested and all seems to be working, now. Thank you!!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 29
0 Likes

Message 4 of 29

I can’t do that for a while as I’m working from home and have meetings.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 29

OK thanks. Could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and let me know when you've done  this

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 29

Did all that and waited more than 5 mins but the blue telephone light didn’t appear.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 29

OK thanks. The order is complete now so could you try the following please

Plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA, this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, once that comes on can you change setup back to normal. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 29

Hi Chris, no, still not working. I’m expecting contact from someone about it in the next few days as I’ve been told that it has been “escalated”. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 29

Hi Parkside1,

Just to confirm, is it still not working?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 29

Hi Chris 

I have been on the phone to various talk talk team members in various departments today. Tried the reset and still no joy. I have been told that the problem has been escalated and that someone will be in touch within 3-5 working days. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 29

Could you please retest and let me know if it is now working

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 29

👍🏼

0 Likes

Message 13 of 29

I'll ask our provisioning team to take a look. I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

0 Likes

Message 14 of 29

Hmmm!? So any idea how to resolve the problem? 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 29

Your Future Fibre service isn't showing as active on our systems and when I checked the order on Openreach systems it shows the installation is complete but there's no confirmation that the order is complete. I don't know if this is what is causing  the issue with digital voice as I would have thought that it if it is then you wouldn't have internet access either.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 29

Yes, everything else appears to be working ok. What do you mean by the order isn’t complete?

0 Likes

Message 17 of 29

OK thanks. I've looked into it and it looks as though the order isn't complete yet. Is everything else working OK except for digital voice?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 29

When I try calling the landline from my mobile. I have a ringing sound on my mobile, but nothing from the landline telephone. When I try calling my mobile from the landline I hear a repeating beep, beep .....  (almost like an engaged tone).

0 Likes

Message 19 of 29

OK thanks, so what happens when you try to call out and what happens when you call your home phone from your mobile?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 29

Hi Chris

No, there's a dial tone when we lift the receiver but we can't receive or make any calls from it.

0 Likes