NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Order

ShaneAFC
Participant
Message 6 of 6

Hello

I re-joined TalkTalk on Saturday and the order appeared to go through just fine, I got a order reference number after completing checkout but come Monday morning I still had no confirmation of this in my email. 

I phoned the Future Fibre team who could not find my order so they put me through to customer service. After speaking to them, from what I gather since the line was dodgy and I could barely understand the agent, my order was cancelled somehow. 

I asked them to confirm a couple of times that it's definitely cancelled and they said yes. I had no acknowledgement of the order or cancellation so I have no clue what happened but the agent asked if I'd like to re-order again, I told them no as I'm going elsewhere. 

I would like some sort of confirmation that the order is indeed cancelled so in a couple weeks time (the install date was the 27th) I'm not stuck with an 18 month contract and no proof that I did indeed cancel. 

Today my Direct Debit was confirmed on my banking app and a hard search appeared on my credit report. 

I can provide the order reference number if needed.

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi ShaneAFC

Thank you, 

There is no active order with that reference, so it must have been cancelled. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

I have added my order reference number to my profile.

The phone number was probably mine when I first joined back in 2019, I assume the number has been recycled and reused since then so I have removed it as it doesn't belong to me.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi @ShaneAFC

Can you add the order reference to the private notes section of your community profile, also The landline number given in your profile  points to a different person.

Is that number correct?

0 Likes

ShaneAFC
Participant
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for that, is there any update on this?

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @ShaneAFC I escalated your post as the system seems to have ignored it 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes