cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

JVC LT-43CF810 Fire TV & TalkTalk remote control

redmelons
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I have a JVC LT-43CF810 Fire TV and a TalkTalk/Huawei DN372T (recording) set top box. The remote for the set top box is a V3 legacy remote.

The remote works fine with the TV except for the TV on/off and volume controls which do nothing. I have to use the JVC remote to turn the TV on and off and adjust the volume.

Is there a way to get the TV on/off and volume buttons working on the TalkTalk remote please?

I have tried the following TalkTalk instructions.

1. Press and hold the Search button on your remote for at least 3 seconds until the red LED blinks 3 times and stays lit, then release the Search button.
  2. Press and hold down the number button that corresponds with your TV manufacturer (2).
  3. Your TV will turn off. When it does, release the number button immediately to make sure the right manufacturer code is applied. Once the red LED flashes twice, switch your TV on again.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

hoods41
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Dear sir,

My top box remote control is not working completely ,tried new batteries still no good .Box is working fine except remote.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

All the manufacturer codes can be found on our help pages or :  https://m0.ttxm.co.uk/gfx/help/tv/manufacturer_codes030119.pdf

If none of these work, you will have to try a google search.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

redmelons
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

The JVC manual includes the following codes, but nothing for TalkTalk remotes ☹️

Scannable Document on 8 Aug 2023 at 09_25_37.png

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

All codes for TV's that are made available from manufactures are published on our help pages. If these codes do not give full functionality then all I can suggest is to try a google search and see if anyone has found a suitable alternative code and posted this in one of the many forums across the internet.

I had a similar issue a couple of years ago with a Blaupunkt TV, and after a while, found someone that had success with a code for a Bush TV that worked.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes