cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talktalk tv hub

Kerry53
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

My tv hub box doesn’t seem to rewind or fast forward properly and jumps all over the place when we try to do it.

Does anyone else have this problem?

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Please could we have a newer version when it becomes available 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi

The boxes are android based and a later version of android is being pushed to all boxes this week.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Karl 

we have had a swap before and have the same issue, I think it’s the software that doesn’t work properly. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi

We can offer to swap out the box for another to see if it's actually a box issue, alternatively you could give our teams a call and request to remove the TV option from your account if you are thinking of removing this option altogether.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

It never worked from day one. Yes done umpteen factory resets. It's just rubbish and I would never recommend the box.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi

Can you try a factory reset from the settings menu ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

It’s never worked, it’s rubbish. It doesn’t rewind or go fast forward properly, often the info button doesn’t work and it often when watching live tv programmes freeze

I wish we never changed it from the old youview box

0 Likes

Kerry53
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

It’s never worked, it’s rubbish. It doesn’t rewind or go fast forward properly, often the info doesn’t work and often stops working altogether when watching live tv.

I wish we never changed it from the old youview box

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Kerry,

I'm sorry to hear this. Was this previously working ok? Have you tried switching the TV hub box off and then back on?

Michelle

0 Likes