Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre with TV box

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Michelle,

It's 25/6 this morning. Is it necessary to have a 'master socket' apart from what I have? My router is upstairs so cannot connect directly to socket. For the tv I have the adaptors.

Not unhappy with the speed but when it states 35 it's a bit down.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Diane,

Do you still have an alternative router that you could connect so we can see how the sync speed compares?

Thanks

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi,

I have a SmartAX MT882 (an old white one, and a couple of other old ones!).  Any good? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'm sure we could take the SmartAX on antiques roadshow as it's getting on a bit now 🙂

I'll get a router out to you for testing and see if this helps.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Ok thank you, it came the next day,.  It is the same as mine at the moment, so shall I still exchange it and see if there is a difference. Probably wouldn't hurt to.

When Michelle asked if I had another to test it was the one I found.......good old Antiques Roadshow.

Diane