cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sick of TalkTalk

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

I have been with TalkTalk for quite some time, and decided to take them with us when moving house.

I put in the house move order on the 1st September ready for our go live date on the 18th September.

The 18th came and went, with no internet.

I called on the 19th to be told there is an issue with my order from BTs side and the order had to be cancelled and placed again, which I did, on the promise that they would expedite the new order.

TalkTalk then placed the new order on the 19th with a Go live date of the 2nd October, which, again, they promised to expedite.

I chased this on Monday 21st September and was told the Go live would be the 23rd September. I am still waiting for my internet to be activated, we are now on the 24th and I am getting more and more frustrated by a company who have openly admitted that they lied to me about a BT engineer visit to the cab to get this resolved.

I have now been told that my internet will definitely be working by tomorrow (25th Sept).

Could someone confirm this as I am sick of speaking to their contact centre who provide me with either lies or excuses.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Popular Poster
Unfortunately your situation sounds almost identical to mine. Daily calls and messages have resulted in no progress at all. I finally snapped today and have cancelled with Talktalk and gone to Vodafone. Their customer service is simply appalling!
First Timer

Still no internet today so it looks like another 5 hours of being on the phone to them!

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Becksiconnolly

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks