cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre65 speed Issues

Grantos
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 68 of 68

I am on Fibre65 and have been with TalkTalk for about 15 years with no problems-My speeds have now dropped to Download 47.1mbps  Upload 0.5mbps.

Previously on Fibre65 I was getting Download 67.1mbps Upload 16.4mbps.

I have spoke on the chat for over 1hr and was just going round in circles with them until I then had to stop the chat as I was going out.

Can somebody help me so as I can speak over the phone with an engineer that knows what they are talking about.

0 Likes
67 REPLIES 67

Grantos
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 61 of 68

I have a 

Download 53.9

Upload 0.8

Still not sorted me out

0 Likes

Message 62 of 68

Ok thank you and please let us know how you get on.

Michelle

0 Likes

Grantos
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 63 of 68

Hi Karl, I have just powered off my modem for over 30 mins, just goint to check the speed

0 Likes

Message 64 of 68

Hi

Powering off the router for 30 minutes will reset the session from the exchange and will often resolve most speed issues.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Grantos
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 65 of 68

I spent over an hour with chat and never got anywhere with them, just kept going around in circles till I then had to stop the chat as I needed to go out.

0 Likes

Grantos
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 66 of 68

Hi Karl. Its nothing to do with the modem its the speed coming into the modem.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 67 of 68

Hi

Have you powered of the modem for a full 30 minutes as this will reset the session.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes