FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

globeregister
Participant
Message 11 of 11

Hi guys, 

I have no internet - please can you run a test so see if you can find the fault. The light on the router is flashing orange and has been this way for several hours.  

I have turned the router off for 30 mins and no change. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi globeregister

I'm so glad to hear this. Please let us know how you get on following the installation on Friday 🙂 (I can't wait for it to become available in my area)

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Morning Debbie,

Internet is back on now this morning. I ran a connection check on my phone last night and the TT website immediately came up and said a fault was found and an engineer has been assigned. I see several emails from about 5am saying an engineer has resolved the issue so all is well now.

Cant wait to get on to FTTP on Friday - The copper wiring on my street has seen better days!

Thanks for your help as always this forum is a great resource.

Message 3 of 11

Hi globeregister

Apologies for this.

Did the engineer contact you in regards to this fault?

0 Likes

shparrowz
Team Player
Message 4 of 11

thanks @ferguson couldn’t figure that out for the life of me lol

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 11

shparrowz
Team Player
Message 6 of 11

I would if I could mate but can’t see how to do it in my phone. Just thought I’d mention that we area also without internet even tho some friends of ours who live a couple of streets away have theirs and are also with talk talk. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

please can you start your own topic on this as each issue is handled separately - thanks 

Message 8 of 11

phone line is fine no noise on line. Talk talk line check came up with a fault between exchange and house and engineer assigned. 

I have fttp scheduled for install on Friday its very frustrating to lose connection a few days before this changeover. 

shparrowz
Team Player
Message 9 of 11

I also have no internet since around 3pm this afternoon. Router just has flashing orange light. Southampton Hythe area. Would appreciate some help or some kind of explanation as to what’s going on. Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Staff will be back in the morning, so will probably run a test then, @globeregister.

If you have a handset for your home phone line, check that you can dial out and receive calls OK, with no crackle, to help the diagnosis. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes