FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up online for a bundle but incorrect benefits showing on account

cheesepie
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I checked my offers and upgrades and signed up for a 24 month contract, early renewal and checked my account today and it's not showing the benefits as listed in the offer!

It shows the new contract end date but is missing the unlimited UK calls that are supposed to be included.

No mention of the free Alexa and smart plug either.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @cheesepie

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

cheesepie
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Halfway sorted.

There  is some sort of issue with the online deal but the unlimited calls should be included within 24 hours.

I have to call back in 30 days to have the contract rectified to reflect the correct deal.

Hoping it's all sorted now, or in 30 days at least.

Shout out to the lovely guy on the phone, Michael !

0 Likes

cheesepie
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

I called the 0800 number as they haven't updated my account to include the free calls yet.

I'm still going round in circles here.

They can't find the deal.

They have rang me back and are trying to help but the offer I had isn't showing for them.

Still waiting for it to be sorted!

It's the first time in probably a decade of being a customer I am looking at other providers.

All I want is the deal I was offered, I'm not asking for anything other than that.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @cheesepie,

It would probably be best to phone up on 0345 172 0046 and talk to the Loyalty team about this. Just listen to the recorded messages and when prompted ask for the Loyalty team, they will be best placed to sort out a new contract and get you the best possible deal.