cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Speed drops and slow speeds

emu83
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi ,  Ive been getting a lot of speed drops for a few weeks now.

Usually when it happens its only lasts a few minutes. It never disconnects completely  but the speed drops to almost nothing.

I used the line tests through the Talk Talk website and both the internet and the phone line tests came back saying that there was a fault and to get in touch if there's still a problem.

Dont know if its a problem with the router or the line. (I dont have a a spare router to check)

Any help please,

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

It should arrive soon, we'll be here when you need us.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I'll set it up when it comes still waiting for the router though.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Good morning,

We'll check back in with you on Monday to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

Router now on the way.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

emu83
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Yes please. 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault. Would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes