cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero Pro 6 can't reach the internet after installation

domo_jai
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

I have got my Full Fibre installed today 21/8/2021, there are 3 green lights on power, PON and LAN. However, when I try to setup the eero, it said your eero pro6 can't reach the internet. I have tried the to set up the second eero as gateway and tried alternative LAN cable, but issue persist. I would like to know what's the root cause of the issue and need to get it fixed. Thank you.

IMG_5214.pngIMG_5217.png
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi domo_Jai,

It's currently been assigned to one of our Network team, we'll let you know when we receive any further updates or they may contact your directly

Chris

0 Likes

domo_jai
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

Hi Karl,

Can I confirm if there is any update from network team please?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

One of our Network Teams has been assigned to this case and are now investigating.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

domo_jai
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 11

I think the situation is similar to this post, it could be my Openreach account/ profile has incomplete detail, hence no ip address received.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Fibre-not-working-since-installation/td-p/2967513

I have attached the ONT and eero photos:

IMG_5256.jpeg

IMG_5257.jpeg

0 Likes

domo_jai
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 11

Hi Karl,

I have tried to reboot the ONT, three green lights are on but still can’t setup eero. I have also tried to connect my laptop to ONT port 1 directly, there is no internet connection.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

No Problem 🙂

I'll see what our network teams come back with.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

domo_jai
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 11

Hi Karl

Thank you for your reply.

I will try to reboot the ONT tonight after my work, I am not sure if there is any authentication/ configuration issue.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi

Ok, just wanted to double check as a test was not detecting the ONT as on.  

I've emailed our Network teams to take a look at this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

domo_jai
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Hi Karl,

As stated on the post, Green lights on power, PON and LAN respectively. The eero pro router is on solid blue. Cheers.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi

Can you tell me what lights are on at the ONT,  The Box at the wall that you connect to.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes