cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cancel my broadband service

patricklyons95
Participant
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I want to make a complaint about your service. I tried phoning the cancellations number to cancel my account and the man on the phone said he couldn't do anything for me. He left me on hold for around 10 minutes while he was away. This is a copy of the message I got from the previous help line.

So please tell me who do I contact to cancel my account right now if this is not the line to do that?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

patricklyons95
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

I am going to request a chargeback of all my debit payments if this is not cancelled straight away. The service from you lot is just shocking, absolutely diabolical.

0 Likes

patricklyons95
Participant
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

There is no internet connection from the modem anyway so it's pointless to charge me for this month. I have been without internet for over 144 hours which is unacceptable in any capacity. The modem is flashing a red light constantly.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi patricklyons95

There is a 30 day cancellation policy, as you haven't requested a different provider to take over your line, the cancellation will go through on the 12th Oct we will supply the service until that date. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

0 Likes

patricklyons95
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

An unsolicited seize was placed on my account because allegedly I made an order with another provider but this is simply not true at all. The team from Order Management and retentions could not even provide the name of the provider because it doesn't show up on the system apparently.

I have had to jump through so many calls and speak to various departments just to "request" a cancellation, and now it won't even go through until 12th October. I should have the right to cancel my account immediately as I have already finished my 18 month minimum contract ages ago.

I want my account cancelled now as I have been without a broadband connection for over 72 hours. This is a disaster. The team on the phone were also extremely rude and didn't really care about my situation at all, very fake and pretending to listen to my issue, they were just going through the customer service motions. Sort it out now.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

0345 172 0088 say "cancel" when prompted.

0 Likes

patricklyons95
Participant
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

I want to make a complaint about your service. I tried phoning the cancellations number to cancel my account and the man on the phone said he couldn't do anything for me. He left me on hold for around 10 minutes while he was away. This is a copy of the message I got from the previous help line.

Please call in to this number Retentions / Cancellations : 03451725157

They are open Monday - Friday 9am- 7pm and Saturday 9am- 6pm

and you can cancel your account

So please tell me who do I contact to cancel my account right now if this is not the line to do that?

0 Likes