Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex (Netmail)

11 REPLIES 11
DannyT
Team Player

Is the Netmail.pipex.net server down... each time I try to long on my Pipex mail account ,, get this

If it is down any idea how long for!!!??

This site can’t be reached

netmail.pipex.net took too long to respond.

Dan the Man...
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Dan

There is a Service Status message (Email) indicating that there is an issue with the pipex webmail sign in and that the engineering / email teams are aware and are working on restoring access.

The Service Status message will be cleared when the access is once again available. 

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

DannyT
Team Player

Hi...

Thanks for the update.... I have to admit I saw the status update not long after I posted my question.  I guess I was too hasty.  The service is still very intermittent so I guess they are still working on it,,, hopefully solving why mail still isn't being delivered to certain other mail providers... (eg Yahoo)

Dan the Man...
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Dan

How is the Netmail access now? 

Community Team

Hi DannyT, sadly this is a monthly occurrence. Due to spikes in compromised accounts and erroneous logins from old and or defunct accounts. 

DannyT
Team Player

Thanks... IF I think my account may have been compromised (ie I keep getting loads of spam mails saying they have my password and pc is infected with malware etc)..how do I change my pipex webmail password..  Still having problems logging on but .on the rare occasion that I've been able to log on to netmail.pipex.net I can't see how to change the password etc.  Thanks again

Dan the Man...
Community Team

You're welcome. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Dan

@DannyT wrote:... IF I think my account may have been compromised (ie I keep getting loads of spam mails saying they have my password and pc is infected with malware etc)..how do I change my pipex webmail password.. 

Just ask OCE_Ady, right here, and he'll organise a password reset and get you a new ultra-strong password.

Sometimes, the scammers will have obtained your email address and may have obtained a password from a compromised website. haveibeenpwned is a place to check and if your email address is listed check out your security / passwords on other sites where you've registered the email address.

DannyT
Team Player

Really struggling to log on via netmail.pipex.net,,,   Are there still ongoing problems??  Only way I have access to mail is via homecall...but that is rather limiting in functionality and not secure??

Dan the Man...
Community Team

Pipex netmail is still very flakey. 

DannyT
Team Player

Tell me about it.... and THEY STILL AINT FIXED DELIVERY PROBLEMS....  either the issue is very  very complex or all the other service providers must employ some very smart technicians!!

I get logged off or no access more and more frequently than ever... is it a deliberate move to run down Pipex netmail in the hope that users will get so fed up they will leave??

Dan the Man...
DannyT
Team Player

Status is cleared but its still very flakey... logging on is hit and miss and then when you are on it frequently times out and logs off!!

But thank you for the updates 🙂

Dan the Man...