cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

no internet

6 REPLIES 6
First Timer

We have had slow internet connection for weeks and now it is not working at all! i cannot reach anyone on the phone or by chat. I have unplugged, reset etc etc and nothing!

Community Star

Chat is available 9am to 6pm every day,  @ydk91.

Links from here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

It is often busy,  but worth trying. 

It will probably be a couple of days before staff reach your thread, because of the weekend backlog and they will be working from oldest to newest posts. 

They will need to identify your account. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2
Chatterbox

Same with me. it is from 3 months. They are unable to fix it and are not letting me go.

Radoslava Zrebiec
Chatterbox

It is open but we are unable to get to chat with anyone. I am trying from a week different times a day and still nothing. Even the phones are not an options as they are the same as the chats. Very poor customer service. 

Radoslava Zrebiec
Participant

They don't have customer service at all

Margus
Community Star

@Margus  by posting on another customer's help thread, you are not helping the original poster at all.

Each post is further delaying the thread in the queue for attention. 

You and @pepurone really must stick to your own threads, please. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ydk91

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie