FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Hub firmware

kdarecki
Team Player
Message 24 of 24

Hi, My WiFi Hub firmware version is currently showing as SG4K10002816t - this version seems a little unreliable and drops the internet connection every couple of days or so with the ‘DNS Server unavailable’ message, even though the white light on the hub continues to display. Thanks

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24

Hi, is there any information about new software? The disconnection problem is really tiring.

Screenshot_20210601-145204_WiFi Analyzer Pro.jpg

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 24

Hi kdareckin

New firmware is coming soon for the Sagemcom hub but I don't have an exact date at the moment.

Once the firmware is available then your router will automatically be updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 24
Hi, what about the new firmware? When will it be available? Thanks
0 Likes

Message 4 of 24

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. The firmware is in the final stage of testing so hopefully this will be released soon and this also has a DNS fix.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 24

Screenshot_20210403-125831_WiFi Analyzer Pro.jpg

0 Likes

Message 6 of 24

Hi kdarecki,

Thanks for answering  the security questions but I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 24

Hi kdarecki,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can discuss this further 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 24
From the beginning, when I changed my internet package, I only have connection problems and it stops being funny to me. I received information about the software update in January but unfortunately nothing has changed. I would like to ask when my TalkTalk contract ends? Thanks
0 Likes

Message 9 of 24

Hi kdarecki

Thanks for your reply.

We do have new FW coming soon that should resolve the DNS issue but I don't have any timescales at the moment.

Once the firmware is available then your router will automatically update. We can't send Huawei WIFI hubs for your package.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 24
Fibre 150

Message 11 of 24

Hi kdarecki

Can I just confirm, which package do you have with TalkTalk?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 24
If you check my previous topics, everything was thoroughly described with a screenshot. In the last topic, I got a reply after the next router replacement that the disconnecting problem will be fixed by the new software. Unfortunately, the problem is still with the stability of internet access 😞
0 Likes

Message 13 of 24
Sagemcom Fast 5364, yes they were tested but the result was the same
0 Likes

Message 14 of 24

What is the make and model number of the routers that you are returning? Have you tested with them?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 15 of 24
No
0 Likes

Message 16 of 24

OK thanks, is it generally device that are further away from the router that experience connectivity issues?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 17 of 24
When the problems with the new Wi-Fi Hub router started, all devices were losing internet connection at the same time, but now it's different. Some work and some try to reconnect. Thanks for the return bags.
0 Likes

Message 18 of 24

Hi kdarecki,

I've ordered a returns bag for you.

Do all your devices lose the internet connection at the same time?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 19 of 24
Ok, then I am waiting for information and could I get a return envelope as I already have two routers that I have to send back to you. Thanks
0 Likes

Message 20 of 24

Will escalate to OCE.

They need to test your line first. I suggest they send a replacement DG8041W router to resolve issue

0 Likes