Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Whatsapp not working over wifi

8 REPLIES 8
Wendymurray71
Chatterbox

Good evening, for over 2 weeks now whatsapp willnot work over my wifi conenction, I have tested this on several devies, both andrion and IOS ( devices all updated to latest versions) and neither work on wifi,

Uninstalled / reinstalled stillnot working, works fineon data, Nothing is active within Homesafe / no kids safe ( no kids )

Profile has been updated, can soneone either send me a new router or update this one, as if this continues, il lbe looking elshwhere. thanks

Router

Serial NumberHardware VersionSoftware VersionGUI VersionSystem Up TimeMAC Address

N7183604N007535
FAST5364 3.00
SG4K10002600t
10d 18h46m19s
D0:6E:DE:4F:EA:37
Divsec
Community Star

Hi Wendy, your post has been flagged for assistance and you will hear during tomorrow

In the meantime try changing the end settings to 8.8.8.8 and8.8.4.4

Using 3rd Party DNS 

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Wendymurray71
Chatterbox
Thank you for the advice but I shall pass on using 3rd party software, and.tbh I should never need to use such 3rd party software.
martswain
Philosopher

@Wendymurray71 

It's not third party software, it's just directing your router to use a different domain look-up.

There is no issue with doing that and could solve your problem.

Martin
Wendymurray71
Chatterbox
Again I appreciate your comments but I should not need to do this.and jow i find out teamviewer is also not working, wish I never joined tbh
Wendymurray71
Chatterbox
Also can you Unblock teamviewer , the change settings link within homesafe does not work,(cant get on live chat always busy) i need access to the teamviewer app and website for work.

thanks
Community Team

Hi

We can allow TeamView access for your account, but just need to confirm some security information to verify its your account.  

I'll drop you a PM with the info required.

Thanks

Karl. 

Wendymurray71
Chatterbox
Thank Karl

PM sent
Community Team

Hi

I'm showing that Scam prevention is turned off on your home safe settings.  Team Viewer should be working for your line.

Thanks

Karl.