Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Delayed activation

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

So, my parents decided to move from BT to Talk Talk. Activation date was given as 6th August. That date was missed by TT and a new date give of 8th August. So far the phone line is still dead and no router has been delivered in the post yet. My parents are both in their 80's and can be classed as vulnerable clients. TT are unable to offer any help or insight into what is going on and when they will go live. I asked TT is they were happy with leaving vulnerable clients without a phone line in case of emergencies, and they said "Yes". Who can I phone that will acutally do something to resolve the problem, or is that an oxymoron?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi geoffers, welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow. In the meantime please check your community profile and add the landline phone number of your parents, it is used to identify their account. Please don't post personal details here.

The community is very busy, what took minutes can take hours. Be patient, avoid multiple posts and stay healthy, please.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @geoffers1

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks