Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Disabling Error Replacemnet Service?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Been advised by my employers IT departmnet that the TalkTalk Error Replacemnet Servie is causing issues with access via my work VPN. 

Would like therefore to disable the Error Replacement Service.

Have (three times now) followed the relevant link and then restarted my Router. Not worked.

Advice from IT colleagues - contact Talk Talk and ask them to disable it (lesson learned with other Talk Talk users).

Problem - how do I contact Talk Talk to request this when all communication channels are disabled (or so well hidden I can't find them)?

Highlighted
First Timer

Anyone able to advise on this?

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi - Can anybody help or advise pn how to contact TalkTalk? Really struggling here.

Highlighted
First Timer

Login to My Account. Then goto https://www.talktalk.co.uk/optout/ 

Highlighted
First Timer

Login to router admin and change DNS settings

I'm using Cloudflare (1.1.1.1) and works great

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey @Crazycat1,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I can confirm that you have opted out of the service, if you could power down your router for 15 minutes please, this will force a new session on the network which will resolve the issue by picking up that you have opted out for this service. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.