Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost connection to some devices

MegL18
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Over the last week or so, my mum's phone and laptop hasn't been able to connect to our wifi. Her phone keeps trying to connect but says there's an authentication problem or to check the password and try again. My phone has also been struggling to connect upstairs when I've had no problem previously. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi MegL18

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, have you tried factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I've added our landline number.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

OK, but some account holder details are required to identify the account. Put your mum's phone number in your profile and the team can take it from there. 

0 Likes

MegL18
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi, I think it's just a wifi problem. I've also just tried to print something and my printer also can't connect. The account is in my mum's name, but she prefers me to handle queries.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Is the broadband connection otherwise working i.e. is this just a WiFi problem?  Which make and model of router do you have? 

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Please bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday.

0 Likes