would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost my router

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, 

What should I do if I have lost my router but the account is still running. and how can I order a new router. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @yashag1338 

Check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

How old was your TalkTalk supplied router?  If it's not one of the currently available Wi-Fi routers or Wi-Fi Hub then you may be eligible for a new router. I'll alert the TalkTalk team for you.

On contract renewal the Loyalty Team can be asked to upgrade your router. They'll be able to see what router you've been supplied with.

The Accessories Store will also be able to supply replacement TalkTalk routers.

Or TalkTalk do allow you to use a third-party router.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @yashag1338

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks